sexta-feira, 12 de março de 2010

Presente Lindo


Driftin' on a memory

Ain't no place

I'd rather be

Then with you yeah

Loving you

well-well-well

Day will make a way for night

I'll we'll need is candle lights

And a song yeah

Soft and long

Well-ooo!


Glad to be here alone

With a lover unlike no other

Sad to see-he a new horizon

Slowly comin' into view yeah

I wanna be living for the love of you

Ah yes

I amAll that I'm giving is for the love of you

Alright now yes

Ooo! lovely as a ray of sun

That touches me when the mornin' comes

Feels good to me yeah

My love and me well

Smoother than a gentle breeze

Flowin' through my mind with ease

Soft as can be well

When you're lovin' me

When you're lovin' me

Ooo!


Love to be right in the waves

Of your love enchanted with

A touch andIt seems to me

We could sail together

In and out of mystery

Well I wanna be living

For the love of you

Alright now

All that

I'm givingIs for the love of you

You got me girl

I wanna be living

For the love of you

Alright now

All that I'm giving-giving

Is for the love of you

Oh yes

I am

Paradise I have within

Can't feel insecure again

You're the key

Well and this I see

Oh I see

Now and then

I lose my way

Using words that try to say

What I feel yeah

Love is real

Oh love is real ooo!

I might as well sign my name

On a card which could say it better

Time will tell cause it seems

That I done just about all that

I can doI know that

I'm livin'

For the love of you

Oh yes I amI know that

I'm livingFADES-

For the loveLove of you

Every-everyday

I..
http://www.musics-forever.com/R_B/black-T/TheIsleyBrothers/ForTheLoveOfYou_MF.mid

Nenhum comentário: